Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Iron Oxide

Oy vey.

Apparently, nobody reads my blog anymore.
At least, no one have posted any comment for a few months.
(Yeah, as if I have such a significant audience. You wish.)

Also, nearly all the blogs I follow seem to have gone on unannounced hiatus.
Perhaps it is simply because we are all starting to get busier at the same time?
(I suppose that would make sense, since most of the blogs I follow are those of my friends'.
Even my posting frequency has been reduced to once a month. In fact, this is my first second-post-of-the-month in months.)

Or is it simply that blogging have gone out of trend?
Maybe so, like the practice of writing in diaries before it.

I kinda hate it when the world moves too fast.
Oh wait. It doesn't.

It's you people who move too fast.

I'd really like to try to keep still. Just for a few months, maybe.

And if staying in the same place means moving against the current, so be it, I guess.



It's quite tiring, staying in place, you know.

No comments: