Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One of the promptings from the dark and locked off parts of my mind.

Hello.

It's been quite a while since I last saw you.

Well, not really, I saw you on the first day of the term. Which was not even a month ago.
But that was not a proper meeting. More like passing each other on our own way to someplace. It was exactly that, now that I think of it.

Our last real meeting was on your birthday, way back in the dark age that was 2011.
Fun? Of course. Always a pleasure to see you. With her, as usual. There was the slight annoyance of meeting him on the way to your place, but the meeting itself was nonetheless pleasant.

Fun. Happy.

But not nearly enough.
Not nearly enough.

I think of you nearly everyday.
I wish I don't, but I do.

And the more I think of you, the more I become unsure.
I realized... I don't really know you that well.
Forgive me, but that is what I feel.

And this... this FRIGHTENS me.
I hate being frightened.

What do I fear?
Not very many things that I am aware of.

But I am afraid of loving my projection of you more than I love the real living you.

I need to see you.
I need to hear you.
I need to experience you.
I need to know you.

Before the probably inaccurate image of you crushes my mind completely.

No comments: