Friday, July 3, 2009

Statistics! Probabilities! Chance!

I have promised you that I will tell you about my views on God. Not religions. God.

In this post I shall discuss one aspect of my God.

Firstly, have you watched the movie 'Knowing'? In it, the main character raised a topic. (This is not the exact wording, you see.)

"Is our universe created deliberately? Did some kind of Being created this universe with a certain purpose set?"
"Or is the universe just an accident? One probability amongst millions? Is our being here purely the result of sheer chance?"

What do you think?

I think both might be simultaneously correct, in certain aspects.

Yes, I believe that we were created deliberately by something or someone. Let's call this creator 'God'. So, I believe that God created us.

But just what did God create?

I believe that God created EVERYTHING. It's not the case of 'everything in this universe is created by God'. Rather, 'God created everything, including this universe'.

Can you guess what I'm getting at?

God created EVERYTHING. Every possibility. Everything God can create, God has created.

Do you understand what this means?

It means that we are bound to happen sometime.

So, yes, we are one possibility amongst googols. We are one card in decks of cards. But that doesn't necessarily mean that we are accidents.

To sum it up, God created everything with intent. Including us.

Hey, but this is just my beliefs. I could be wrong.

But I could be right! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!



(Forgive me if I'm not clear enough. When I wrote this, I had some difficulties expressing my thoughts into words. So, if you have any questions, please post them as comments. I will do my best to answer them.)

2 comments:

esther said...

aduh gw ga ngerti ._.

kerupukdicabein said...

Haha maap saya kurang jelas.

Bagian mana yang enggak ngerti Mbak?